《盗梦空间》英文字幕 - 5

时间:2018/4/19 9:44:26  作者:Mho  来源:守望幸福  查看:56458  评论:0
内容摘要:it'd be the end of the entire empire as we know it.
801

Limbo's gonna become your reality.
迷失域就成了你的现实。

802

You're gonna be lost down there so long that you're gonna become an old man.
你会在那下面迷失得太久,变成一个老人。

803

- Filled with regret.- Waiting to die alone?
- 心中充满遗憾。- 在孤独中等待死亡?

804

No, I'll come back. And we'll be young men, together again.
不,我会回来的,我们会变得年轻,再一次在一起。

805

Breathe.
深呼吸。

806

These people are gonna kill us here, if we don't give them the combination.
这些人会杀了我们,如果我们不给密码。

807

- They just want a ransom.- I heard them.
- 他们只是想要赎金。- 我听到他们说了,

808

They're gonna whack us in that van and then drive it into the river.
他们准备把我们塞进那辆面包车,然后开进河里。

809

- Alright, what is it in the safe?- Something for you.
- 好吧,保险柜里到底是什么?- 是给你的东西。

810

Maurice always said it was his most precious gift to you.
<u>莫里斯</u>总是说那是他留给你的最珍贵的礼物。

811

- A will.- Maurice's will is with (*?*).
- 一份遗嘱。- <u>莫里斯</u>把遗嘱留给了律师。

812

That's an alternate.
律师的只是个预备版本。

813

This would supersede the other, if you want it to.
你这份可以替换那一份,如果你愿意的话。

814

It splits up the component businesses of Fischer-Morrow, 
你这一份的内容是拆分费希尔的子公司,

815

and it'd be the end of the entire empire as we know it.
结束我们整个帝国集团。

816

Destroy my whole inheritance?
毁掉我的整个遗产?

817

- Why would he suggest such a thing?- I just don't know.
- 为什么他要建议这样做?- 我也不知道。

818

- He loved you, Robert, in his own way.- In his own way?
- 他爱你,<u>罗伯特</u>,以他自己的方式。- 以他自己的方式?

819

At the end, he called me to his deathbed.
临终前,他把我叫到床边,

820

He could barely speak.
他已经几乎说不出话了,

821

But he took the trouble to tell me one last thing.
但是他还是拼尽力气,告诉了我最后一件事。

822

He pulled me close.
他把我拉近,

823

And I could only make out one word --
我只能分辨出一个词——

824

"disappointed."
“失望”。

825

When were you in limbo?
你什么时候到过迷失域?

826

You might have the rest of the team convinced to carry on with this job, 
你怎么能在其他队员都不明真相的情况下,说服他们…

827

- but they don't know the truth?- Truth? What truth?
- 继续完成这项任务?- 真相?什么真相?

828

The truth that at any minute, you might bring a freight train through the wall.
真相就是随时随刻,你都有可能从墙里拽出一辆货运列车;

829

The truth that Mal is bursting through your subconscious.
真相就是<u>玛尔</u>正在你的潜意识里大爆发;

830

And the truth that as we go deeper into Fischer, we're also going deeper into you.
真相就是,我们越深入<u>罗伯特</u>的头脑,也就越深入你的头脑。

831

And I'm not sure we're gonna like what we find.
我想大家不会乐意看到将要发生的事。

832

We were working together.
我们曾一起工作,

833

We were exploring the concept of a dream within a dream.
我们曾一起探索梦中梦,

834

I kept pushing things.I wanted to go deeper and deeper.
我总是非常急切,希望走得越来越深,

835

I wanted to go further.
我希望超越极限。

836

I just didn't understand the concept that hours could turn into years down there, 
我当时不明白在那下面,几个小时会变成几年,

837

and we could get trapped so deep that only wound up on the shore of our own subconscious.
我们会陷得如此之深,最终到达了潜意识边缘。

838

We lost sight of what was real.
我们失去了分辨真实的视界。

839

We created and built a world for ourselves.
我们为我们自己,创造和建立了一个世界。

840

We did that for years.
我们建设了很多年,

841

We built our own world.
建成了我们自己的世界。

842

- How long were you stuck there?- Something like fifty years.
- 你们在那里停留了多长时间?- 大概有五十年吧。

843

Jeez. How could you stand it?
天哪,你们怎么受得了的?

844

It wasn't so bad at first, feeling like gods.
一开始并不太糟,两人感觉像是上帝一样。

845

The problem was (*?*) not but was real.
问题是这一切都不是真实的。

846

Eventually, it just became impossible for me to live like that.
最后,我终于感觉到我不能再像那样生活了。

847

And what about for her?
那她怎么样?

848

She had locked something away, something deep inside her.
她把什么东西锁了起来,深深地锁在了她的头脑里。

849

The truth that she had once known, but she chose to forget.
她曾经知道什么是真相,但是她选择了遗忘。

850

Limbo became her reality.
迷失域变成了她的现实。

851

What happened when you woke up?
那你们醒来后又发生了什么?

852

Well, to wake up from that after... after years, after decades, 
从那样的经历了几年、几十年的感觉中醒来,

853

we come old souls thrown back into youth like that.
我们像是苍老的灵魂重又塞回了年轻人的躯体。

854

I knew something was wrong with her.She just wouldn't admit it.
我知道她有什么地方变得不对劲,只是她不愿意承认。

855

Eventually, she told me the truth -- she was possessed by an idea.
终于,她向我说出了真相——她已经被一个意念牢牢控制。

856

This one very simple idea that changed everything, 
这一个非常简单的意念,改变了一切,

857

that our world wasn't real, 
那就是我们的世界不是真实的,

858

that she needed to wake up to come back to reality, that...
她需要醒过来回到现实去……

859

In order to get back home, we had to kill ourselves.
为了回到现实中的家,我们必须杀死我们自己。

860

- What about your children?- She thought they were projections, 
- 那你们的孩子怎么解释?- 她认为他们是我们潜意识的投影,

861

that our real children were waiting for us up there somewhere.
而我们真实的孩子在上面的家中等着我们。

862

- I am their mother.- Calm down.
- 我是他们的母亲,- 镇静。

863

Don't you think I can't tell the difference?
你认为我会分辨不出他们不一样吗?

864

- If this is my dream, why can I control this?- Because you don't know you're dreaming!
- 如果这是我的梦,为什么我可以控制这个?- 因为你不知道你正在做梦!

865

She was certain there was nothing I can do, 
她的态度如此决绝,我无能为力,

866

no matter how much I begged, no matter how much I pleaded.
不管我如何恳求,不管我如何乞求。

867

She wanted to do it, but she could not do it alone.
她决定要去,但是她又不能独自去做。

868

She loved me too much, so... she came up with the plan on our anniversary.
她爱我太深,于是…她想出了这个我们结婚纪念日的计划。

869

- Sweetheart, what are you doing?- Join me.
- 亲爱的,你在干嘛?- 和我一起来。

870

Just... just step back inside. Alright?
先…先退回到屋里,行吗?

871

Just step back inside. Now, come on.
先退回到屋里。快点。

872

No.
不。

873

I'm going to jump.And are you coming with me?
我要跳下去了,你和我一起来吗?

874

No, I'm not.
不,我不会。

875

Now... now you listen to me.
现在…现在你听我说,

876

If you jump, you're not gonna wake up.Remember?
如果你跳下去,你不会醒来的。你想想?

877

You're gonna die. Now just... just step back inside. Come on!
你会死去。现在就…就退回到屋里。快点!

878

- Step back inside so we can talk about this.- We've talked enough.
- 退到屋子里,然后我们再谈一下。- 我们已经谈过太多了。

879

Come on.
快啊。

880

Come out onto the ledge, or I'll jump right now.
出来站到横架上,不然我现在就跳了。

881

Okey.
好的。

882

Let's talk about this. Alright?
我们就谈谈这个,好吗?

883

- I'm asking you to take a leap of faith.- No, I can't.
- 我是在要求你来一个信心上的飞跃。- 不,我不能。

884

I can't. You know I can't do that.
我不能,你知道我不能那么做。

885

Take a second to think about our children.
花一秒钟想想我们的孩子,

886

Think about James, think about Phillipa, now.
想想<u>詹姆士</u>,想想<u>菲利帕</u>。

887

If I go without you, they'll take them away, anyway.
如果我自己跳下去了,孩子们也会被带走的。

888

- What does that mean?- I filed a letter with our attorney, 
- 你这话什么意思?- 我给我们的律师留下一封信,

889

explaining how I'm fearful for my safety, 
写明了我多么为我的安全担心,

890

how you threatened to kill me.
还有你是如何威胁要杀了我。

891

- Why did you do this?- I love you, Dom.
- 你为什么这么做?- 我爱你,<u>多姆</u>。

892

Why did you... why... why would you do this to me?
为什么你…为什么…为什么要如此对待我?

893

Freed you from the guilt of choosing to leave them.
为了使你免除因为选择离开他们而产生的内疚。

894

We are going home, to our real children.
我们要回家了,回到我们真实的孩子身边。

895

No, no... no.Mal, you listen to me, alright?
不,不…不。<u>玛尔</u>,你听我说,行吗?

896

- Mal, look at me, please!- You're waiting for a train, 
- <u>玛尔</u>,你看着我,求求你了!- 你在等一列火车,

897

- Mal, goddamnit! Don't do this!- a train that will take you far away.
- <u>玛尔</u>,上帝啊!别这么做!- 一列会带你去向远方的火车。

898

- James and Phillipa are waiting for you!
- You know where you hope this train will take you, 
- <u>詹姆士</u>和<u>菲利帕</u>在等着你!- 你知道你希望火车去向何方,

899

- They're waiting for us!- but you don't know for sure.
- 他们正在等着我们!- 但是你不能确定,

900

- Mal, look at me!- But it doesn't matter, 
- <u>玛尔</u>,看着我啊!- 不过那也没关系。

901

- Mal, goddamnit!- because we'll be together.
- <u>玛尔</u>,见鬼!- 因为我们在一起。

902

Sweetheart! Look at me! Mal! No!Jesus Christ!
亲爱的!看看我!<u>玛尔</u>!不!上帝啊!

903

She had herself declared sane by three different psychiatrists, 
她找了三个不同的精神病医生,证明她的精神正常,

904

that made it impossible for me to try to explain the nature of her madness.
那样我就不可能解释,这一切都源于她的疯狂。

905

So they're in.
于是他们来了。

906

Right now, or never, Cobb.
立刻就走,不然就别想走了,<u>考博</u>。

907

Fine, let's go.
好吧,我们走。

908

I left my children behind, and I've been trying to buy my way back ever since.
我离开了我的孩子们,从那一刻起,我无时不在努力想回到他们身边。

909

Your guilt defines her, it's what powers her.
你的内疚塑造了她,使她活跃在你的头脑中,

910

But you are not responsible for the idea that destroyed her.
但是你不应该为导致她毁灭的意念负责。

911

And if we're gonna succeed in this, you have to forgive yourself, 
如果我们想成功完成这次任务,你必须原谅你自己,

912

and you're gonna have to confront her.
你必须勇敢地直面她。

913

- But you don't have to do that alone.- No, you don't...
- 当然你不必独自一人去面对。- 不,你不用……

914

I'm doing it for the others.
我这样做是为了其他人,

915

Because they have no idea of the risk they've taken coming down here with you.
因为他们全然不知和你一起所要冒的风险。

916

We have to move.
我们得走了。

917

- Time's up.- All right.
- 时间到。- 好吧,

918

I don't know any combination, not consciously anyway.
我不知道任何的密码,至少意识里没有。

919

How about instinctively, huh?
那本能反应里呢,嗯?

920

I've got somebody standing 
in your father's office.
我们有人正站在你父亲的办公室里,

921

Right now, we need to tap in the combination.
现在我们就需要输入密码。

922

We need the first six numbers that come to your head right now.
我们需要此刻在你头脑里冒出来的头六个数字。

923

- I have no idea.- Right now!
- 我不知道。- 就现在!

924

I said right now! Right now!
我说了就是此刻!快说!

925

5...2...8...491.

926

You'd have to do better than that.
你应该做得更好。

927

Alright, bag them.
行了,把他们罩起来。

928

We're going for a ride.
我们要出去兜兜风。

929

What more do your like?
你要怎么样?

930

To kill me?
要杀了我吗?

931

What did you get?
得到什么了?

932

That boy's relationship with his father is even worse than we imagined.
那孩子与他父亲的关系比我们想象的还要糟。

933

This helps us how?
这对我们有用吗?

934

The stronger the issues, the more powerfully cathartic.
问题越严重,精神上的宣泄作用也越强。

935

How are you gonna reconcile them of so estranged?
你打算如何调解他们之间如此巨大的疏离?

936

- Well, I'm working on that, an't I?- Move fast. 
- 我正想办法呢,急什么?- 最好快点,

937

The projections are closing in quick.We gotta break out of here, 
他的投影已经很快包围了我们,我们得从这儿突出去,

938

before we're totally boxed in.
免得被他们围歼在这里。

939

Damn it!
妈的!

940

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.
既然做梦就该做个大点的,亲爱的。

941

Now, we need to shift his animosity from his father to his godfather.
现在我们需要他把敌意从他父亲身上转移到他教父身上。

942

Would this destroy his one positive relationship?
这不毁了他唯一比较积极的关系?

943

No, we'll repair his relationship with his father by exposing his godfather's true nature.
不,我们通过揭露他教父的真面目,来修复他与他父亲的关系。

944

We should (*?*) Fischer's loot more than Saito's (*?*).
我们应该可以在<u>费希尔</u>身上榨出比<u>斋藤</u>给我们的还多。

945

What about his security?It's gonna get worse as we go deeper.
他的潜意识卫队会怎样?我们深入下去后情况会更糟。

946

- Now, I think we run with Mr. Charles.- No.
- 我想我们可以试一试<u>查尔斯</u>先生。- 不行。

947

- Who's Mr. Charles?- Bad idea.
- <u>查尔斯</u>先生是谁?- 馊主意。

948

The second we get into that hotel and approach Fischer, his security's gonna be all over us.
我们一到达那家饭店,想接近<u>费希尔</u>,他的卫队就会紧随着我们。

949

We run with Mr. Charles like we did on the Stein job.
我们试用<u>查尔斯</u>先生,就像在<u>斯坦因</u>那一次做的那样。

950

- So you've done it before?- Yeah, it didn't work.
- 这么说你俩以前干过?- 是的,不过根本没起作用,

951

The subject realized that he was dreaming, and his subconscious tore us to pieces.
主体意识到他在做梦,所以他的潜意识差点没把我们撕成碎片。

952

Excellent. But you've learnt a lot, right?
太好了,你们学到了不少经验,对吗?

953

- I need some kind of distraction.- No problem.
- 我需要有人替我干扰一下。- 没问题,

954

I've had a lovely lady I've never used before.
我还有位可爱的女士,以前还从没用过。

955

- Listen to me. You drive carefully, alright?- Yeah.
- 听我说,你小心点开,行吗?- 好的。

956

The thing down there's gonna be unstable as hell.
下面的事情会极不稳定。

957

Don't jump too soon.
别提前跳,

958

We only have one shot at that kick you're gonna make.
你实施反冲时,我们只有一次机会。

959

I'll play the music, then you'll know it's coming. The rest is on you.
我会播放音乐,你们就知道有反冲了。其余的就全靠你们自己了。

960

- Are you ready?- Ready!
- 准备好了吗?- 好了!

961

Sweet dreams!
做个好梦!

962

Am I boring you?
我让你觉得厌烦了吗?

963

I was telling you my story.I guess it wasn't your liking.
我在跟你讲我的故事,但你好像并不太喜欢。

964

Oh, um... I have a lot in my mind.
噢,唔…我心里有事。

965

There goes Mr. Charles.
<u>查尔斯</u>先生出场了。

966

Mr. Fischer? Right?
<u>费希尔</u>先生?对吗?

967

Pleasure to see you again.Rod Green from marketing.
很高兴又见到你,我是营销部<u>罗德</u>·<u>格林</u>。

968

Hmm.
嗯。

969

- And you must be... ?- I'm leaving.
- 这位是……?- 正好要走。

970

In case you get bored...
要是你觉得无聊了……

971

Must have blown you off.
她一定把你绕晕了,

972

That is unless her phone number, really is only six digits.
那要是她的电话号码的话,也只有六位数。

973

(“528-491”)

974

Funny way down, make friends, someone stealing their wallet like that.
真有意思,交朋友,然后偷钱包。

975

- Ha, goddamnit! Wallet alone is worth at least...- About 500 dollars, right?
- 哈,见鬼!钱包本身就至少值……- 大约五百美元,对吗?

976

Listen, don't worry about it.My people are already on it as we speak.
你看,你不用担心。我们谈话的时候,我的人已经开始行动了。

977

Who or what is Mr. Charles?
谁是<u>查尔斯</u>先生,有什么用?

978

It's a gambit designed to turn Fischer against his own subconscious.
这是为了诱使<u>费希尔</u>对抗他自己的潜意识而设计出的一招。

979

Then why don't you approve?
那你为什么认为这是馊主意?

980

'Cause it involves telling the mark that he's dreaming, 
因为这涉及到要告诉我们的目标他在做梦。

981

which involves attracting a lot of attention on us.
于是也会给我们招来很多目光。

982

Didn't Cobb say never to do that?
<u>考博</u>不是说过不能这么做吗?

983

Hmm, so now you've noticed how much time Cobb spends doing things he says never to do.
嗯,你也注意到了,<u>考博</u>经常出尔反尔。

984

- Mr. Saito, can I have a moment?- Oh, I... I'm sorry. Pardon   - Wait!
- <u>斋藤</u>先生,你有时间吗?- 噢,对不起,请原谅。 - 等一下!

985

- You lived to be back here?- Very amusing, Mr. Eames.
- 你还活着可以来这里?- 非常有趣,<u>伊姆斯</u>先生。

986

- Turbulence on the plane?- No, it's much closer. It's Yusuf's driving.
- 飞机遇到气流了?- 不,是更近的原因,是<u>尤素福</u>开的车。

987

- Um, I'm sorry, who did you say you were?- Rod Green from marketing.
- 呃,对不起,你说你是谁来着?- 营销部的<u>罗德</u>·<u>格林</u>。

988

That's not true at all, is it?
那完全不是事实,对吗?

989

My name is Mr. Charles.You remember me, don't you?
我的名字是<u>查尔斯</u>。你记得我的,对吗?

990

I'm the head of your security down here.
我是负责你在下面的安全的。

991

Get out on a different floor and keep moving.
在不同的楼层出来然后继续走。

992

- Dump the wallet. The security will look for that.- Okey.
- 扔掉钱包,保安会去找的。- 好的。

993

We need to buy Cobb a little more time.
我们需要替<u>考博</u>多争取点时间。

994

Security, huh?
负责安全,哈?

995

- You work for the hotel?- No, no.
- 你是为饭店工作的?- 不,不。

996

I specialize in a very specific type of security -- subconscious security.
我的专长是一种非常特殊类型的安全——潜意识安全。 

997

Are you talking about dreams?Are you talking about, um... Extraction?
你是在说梦中吗?你是在说…唔…“盗梦”?

998

I'm here to protect you.
我来这里是为了保护你。

999

Mr. Fischer, I'm here to protect you 
<u>费希尔</u>先生,我来这里就是为了保护你,

1000

in the event that someone tries access to your mind through your dreams.
以防有什么人企图通过你的梦来接近你的头脑。

相关评论