《盗梦空间》英文字幕 - 4

时间:2018/4/19 9:42:50  作者:Mho  来源:守望幸福  查看:56475  评论:0
内容摘要:Cobb, I'll still honor the arrangement.- I appreciate that, Saito. But...
601

It looks like we have our ten hours.
这下我们有了需要的十个小时了。

602

Ariadne? Terrific work, by the way.
<u>阿里阿德涅</u>?对了,干得很棒。

603

You know how to find me.
你知道怎样找到我,

604

You know what you have to do.
你知道你应该做什么。

605

You remember when you asked me to marry you?
你还记得你当时是怎样向我求婚的吗?

606

- Of course I do.- You said you had a dream.
- 我当然记得。- 你说你做了个梦。

607

- That we grow old together.- And we can.
- 梦到我们一起变老。- 我们可以。

608

You shouldn't be in here.
你不应该来这里。

609

I just want to see what kind of "tests" you're doing on your own every night.
我只是想看一下每晚你独自都做些什么样的“试验”。

610

- Whatever it was, it has nothing to do with you.- It has everything to do with me. 
- 不管什么样的试验,都和你没关系。- 当然和我有关系,

611

- You've asked me to share dreams with you.- Not these. These are my dreams.
- 是你要求我分享你的梦的。- 不包括这些,这些是我个人的梦。

612

Why do you do this to yourself?
为什么你要这么做?

613

This is the only way I can still dream.
因为这是我仍然能做梦的唯一办法。

614

- Why is it so important to dream?- In my dreams we're still together.
- 为什么做梦那么重要?- 在我的梦里,我们仍然在一起。

615

These aren't just dreams.These are memories.
这些不仅仅是梦,这些是你的记忆。

616

- And you said never to use memories.- I know I did.
- 你说过决不能用记忆的。- 我知道我说过。

617

You're trying to keep her alive.You can't let her go.
你试图想让她活着,你不愿对她放手。

618

You don't understand.
你不理解,

619

These are moments I regret, the memories that I have to change.
这些时刻,是我感到遗憾的时刻;这些记忆,是我必须改变的记忆。

620

Well, what's down there that you regret?
那么那下面有什么使你遗憾呢?

621

Listen, there's only one thing you need to understand about me.
听着,关于我你只需理解一件事就行了。

622

- This is your house?- Mine and Mal's, yes.
- 这是你/你们的房子?- 我和<u>玛尔</u>的,是的。

623

- Where is she?- She's already gone.
- 她在哪儿?- 她已经走了。

624

It's my son, James.
那是我儿子,<u>詹姆士</u>。

625

He's digging for something, maybe a worm.
他在挖什么东西,也许是条虫子。

626

That's Philippa.
那是<u>菲利帕</u>。

627

You see, I thought about calling out to them, so they'd turn and smile and I can see those... 
你知道我想对他们大喊,那样他们就会转过头来向我微笑,我就可以看清那两张…

628

those beautiful faces of theirs.But... it's all too late.
那两张美丽的面孔。但是…一切都太晚了。

629

Right now, or never, Cobb.
立刻就走,不然就别想走了,<u>考博</u>。

630

Then I start to panic.I realize I don't wanna regret this moment, that I...
然后我开始惊慌,我意识到我不想为这一刻而感到后悔,我…

631

- I need to see their faces one last time. - James! Philippa! Come on in!
- 我需要最后一次再看一眼他们的面孔。- <u>詹姆士</u>!<u>菲利帕</u>!快进来!

632

But the moment's passed.
但这一刻过去了。

633

Whatever I do I can't change this moment.
无论我做什么都不能改变这一刻。

634

When I'm about to call out to them, they run away.
当我想冲他们大喊一声时,他们却跑开了。

635

If I'm ever gonna see their faces again, I've gotta get back home, 
如果我想再见到他们的面孔,我必须要回家去,

636

in the real world.
在真实的世界。

637

- What are you doing here?- My name is...
- 你来这里干嘛?- 我是……

638

I know who you are.What are you doing here?
我知道你是谁。你来这里干什么?

639

- I'm just trying to understand.- How could you understand?
- 我只是想理解。- 你怎么能够理解?

640

Do you know what it is to be a lover?
你知道怎样成为一个爱人吗?

641

- To be half of a whole?- No.
- 成为整体的一半?- 不知道。

642

I'll tell you a riddle.
我来让你猜一条谜语:

643

You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away.
你在等一列火车,一列会带你去向远方的火车。

644

You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure.
你知道你希望去向何方,但是你不能确定,

645

But it doesn't matter.
不过那也没关系。

646

How can it not matter to you where that train will take you?
这列火车带你去向哪里,怎么会跟你没关系呢?

647

- Because you'll be together.- How could you bring her here, Dom?
- 因为我们在一起。- 你怎么能带她来这里,<u>多姆</u>?

648

- What is this place?- This is a hotel suite where we spent our anniversary.
- 这是什么地方?- 这是饭店套房,我们在结婚纪念日住过。

649

What happened here?
这里发生过什么事?

650

- You promised! You promised we'd be together!- Please, I need you stay here, just for now.
- 你答应过!你许诺过我们会在一起!- 对不起,我需要你留在这里,暂时这样。

651

You said we'd be together! You said we'd grow old together!
你说过我们会在一起!你说过我们会一起变老!

652

- I'll come back, I promise. - Ahh...
- 我会再回来的,我保证。- 啊……

653

Do you think you can just build a prison of memories to lock her in?
你以为你建一座记忆的监狱,就能把她锁在里面吗?

654

Do you really think that's gonna contain her?
你真的以为那样就能限制住她吗?

655

It's time.Maurice Fischer just died in Sydney.
是时候了。<u>莫里斯</u>·<u>费希尔</u>刚在<u>悉尼</u>去世了。

656

- When's the funeral?- Thursday, in Los Angeles.
- 葬礼是什么时候?- 星期四,在<u>洛杉矶</u>。

657

Robert should accompany the body no later than Tuesday. We should move.
<u>罗伯特</u>应该在周二之前护送他的遗体回去。我们该行动了。

658

- Right.- Cobb, I'm coming with you?
- 是啊。- <u>考博</u>,我和你们一起去

659

I promised Miles. No.
我答应过<u>迈尔斯</u>。不行。

660

The team needs someone who understands what you're struggling with.
队里需要有人了解你的状况。

661

And it doesn't have to be me, but then you have to show Arthur what I just saw.
不带我的话,那必须带<u>阿瑟</u>看看我刚才看到的一切。

662

Get us another seat on the plane now.
马上在飞机上给我们多安排一个位置。

663

If I get on this plane, and you don't honor our agreement, 
一旦我踏上这架飞机,而你不履行我们的协议,

664

when we land, I go to jail for the rest of my life.
那当我们着陆以后,我就会被关进监狱呆一辈子。

665

Complete the job en route, I make one phone call from the plane, 
旅途中完成任务后,我会从飞机上打一个电话,

666

you'll have no trouble getting through immigration.
你就能毫无障碍地通过入境处。

667

- I'm sorry. Thank you.- Oh, yeah. I'm sorry.
- 对不起。谢谢。- 噢,抱歉。

668

(“系安全带”灯灭)

669

Excuse me, I think this is yours?You must've dropped it.
对不起,我想这是你的?你可能刚才掉的。

670

- Would you gentlemen care for a drink?- Oh, water, please.
- 先生们想要喝点什么吗?- 噢,请给我水。

671

Same, please.
一样,谢谢。

672

Umm... Thank you.
唔…谢谢你。

673

You know, I couldn't help but notice, but...
你看,我没忍住好奇注意到…

674

you wouldn't happen to be related to "the Maurice Fischer", will you?
你和那位<u>莫里斯</u>·<u>费希尔</u>好像有什么关系,对吗?

675

Yes, he, um... he was my father.
是的,他…唔…他是我父亲。

676
01:01:56,121 --> 01:02:00,256
He was a very inspiring figure.I'm sorry for your loss.
他是个非常令人振奋的人物,很遗憾你失去了他。

677

- Here you go.- Thank you.
- 这是你的。- 谢谢。

678

Hey, to your father.May he rest in peace.
嘿,为你父亲,愿他安息。

679

- Couldn't you have peed before you went under.- Sorry.
- 下来之前你就不能去撒个尿?- 抱歉。

680

Bit too much free champagne before takeoff, Yusuf?
起飞前免费香槟喝得太多了吧,<u>尤素福</u>?

681

Aha, bloody ha.
啊哈,好极了。

682

Well now, he's gonna be looking for a taxi in this weather.
这样的天气,他一定在想找一辆出租车。

683

- Asshole! Hey man, why don't you try...- Walk away.
- 混蛋!嘿,为什么你不……- 闪开。

684

I gotta go. Taxi! Thank you.
我得挂了。出租车!谢谢。

685

Alright. (*?*). Snappy!
好了,喔。

686

- What're you doing?- I'm sorry. I thought it was free.
- 你想干嘛?- 对不起,我以为是空车。

687

- No, it's not.- Maybe we could share.
- 不,不是。- 也许我们可以拼一下。

688

Maybe not. Can you pull over to get this...
也许不行。麻烦你把车停一下,让这……

689

Great.
好极了。

690

Come on.
快点。

691

There's five hundred dollars in there, and the wallet's worth more than that.
这里面有五百美元,钱包还不止这个价。

692

- So you might at least drop me at my stop.- I'm afraid...
- 所以我到了你们至少让我下车。- 恐怕不……

693

- Covering him!- No! No! No! 
- 掩护他!- 不,不,不!

694

- What was going on?- I don't know.
- 怎么回事?- 不知道。

695

This wasn't in the design.
这不是我的设计里的。

696

Cobb. Cobb?
<u>考博</u>。<u>考博</u>?

697

Get him!
干掉他!

698

- Are you alright?- Yeah, I'm alright, I'm okey. I'm okey.
- 你没事吧?- 是的,我没事,我很好,我很好。

699

- Fischer's okey. Unless he gets carsick.- Saito?
- <u>费希尔</u>也很好,只要没晕车就好。- <u>斋藤</u>?

700

Get Fischer in the back room, now.
把<u>费希尔</u>带到后面房间去,快。

701

- Get him in the back room. Move!- What the hell?
- 把他带到后面房间去,快点!- 怎么回事?

702

- Has he been shot? Is he dying? Jesus Christ!- I don't know.
- 他中弹了吗?他快死了吗?天哪!- 我不知道。

703

- Where were you? What happened to you?- We were blocked by a freight train.
- 你刚才在那儿?你怎么回事?- 我们被一列货运列车挡住了。

704

Why would you put a train crossing in the middle of a downtown intersection?
你为什么在闹市十字路口放上一列横冲直撞的火车?

705

- I didn't.- Where did it come from?
- 我没放。- 那它是哪儿来的?

706

Lemme ask you a question!Why the hell we were ambushed, huh?
我还有问题要问你呢!为什么我们会遭到伏击,哈?

707

Those were not normal projections.He'd been trained, for god's sakes!
那些不是他正常的投影,他绝对接受过训练!

708

- You're right.- How could he be trained?
- 你说得对。- 他怎么会接受过训练?

709

Fischer's had an extractor teach his subconscious to defend itself. So...
<u>费希尔</u>让盗梦者教过他潜意识的防御,所以……

710

his subconscious is militarized. This should have shown in the research.
他的潜意识是军事化的。这个应该事先做好功课。

711

- I'm sorry.- Why the hell you didn't?
- 对不起。- 那你他妈的怎么没调查好?

712

- Calm down.- Don't tell me to calm down!
- 冷静。- 别告诉我要冷静!

713

This was your job, goddamnit!This was your responsibility!
这是你该做的工作,见鬼!这该是你的责任!

714

You were meant to check Fischer's background thoroughly!
你应该彻底检查过<u>费希尔</u>的背景!

715

We are not prepared for this type of fire!
我们可没为这样的交火做好准备!

716

We have dealt with the subsecurity before.
我们以前也处理过潜意识防御,

717

We'll be a little more careful.We're gonna be fine.
只要我们更加小心一点,我们会没事的。

718

"Before" is not a part of the plan!He's dying, for god's sake!
“以前”不是这个计划的一部分!他快死了,老天哪!

719

- Let's put him out of his misery.- Don't do that! Don't do that!
- 我们来帮他脱离苦海。- 别!别那么做!

720

- He's in agony. I'm waking him up.- No, it won't wake him up.
- 他这样很痛苦,我想唤醒他。- 不,那样唤不醒他。

721

- What do you mean, it won't wake him up?- It won't wake him up.
- 你什么意思,唤不醒他?- 那样唤不醒他。

722

- When we die in a dream, we wake up.- Not from this.
- 我们在梦中死去,我们就醒了。- 不能从这个梦里。

723

We're too heavily sedated to wake up that way.
我们的镇静剂用得太重了,那样没法醒来。

724

Right. So what happens when we die?
好吧,那么我们死了会发生什么呢?

725

- Drop into limbo.- Are you serious?
- 堕入迷失域。- 你没开玩笑吧?

726

- Limbo?- Unconstructed dream space.
- 迷失域?- 未建的梦境。

727

- What the hell is down there?- Just raw infinite subconscious.
- 那下面究竟有什么?- 只有原始的无限的潜意识。

728

Nothing is down there, except for whatever might have been left behind 
下面什么都没有,除了有人以前共享过的梦境,

729

by anyone sharing the dream who's been trapped there before, 
曾困在那里而留下的什么东西,

730

- which in our case is just you.- But how long could we be stuck there?
- 我们里只有你去过。- 我们有可能被困在那儿多久?

731

Not even think about trying to escape until the sedation eases...
想都别想逃出来,直到镇静剂的药效减弱……


732

- How long?- Decades, it could be infinite, I don't know.
- 多久?- 几十年,也许无限期,我不知道。

733

- Ask him. He's the one who's been there.- Let's just get him upstairs.
- 问他好了,只有他去过。- 我们把他抬到上面去。

734

Great. Thank you.
太棒了,谢谢你。

735

So, now we are trapped in Fischer's mind battling his own private army.
这么说现在我们被困在了<u>费希尔</u>头脑里,和他的私人军队搏着命,

736

And if we get killed, we'll be lost in limbo till our brains turn to scrambled egg. Hmm?
一旦我们被杀死,我们就困在迷失域中直到我们的脑子全烧坏,嗯?

737

You got first aid?
有急救用品吗?

738

So you knew about these risks.You didn't tell us?
这么说你知道有这些风险,而你没有告诉我们?

739

There wasn't meant to be any risk. I didn't know we'd be dealing with a load of gunfire.
原来不会有什么风险,只是我没料到会遭遇那么激烈的枪战。

740

- You had no right.- This is the only way to go three layers deep.
- 你没权利这么做。- 只有这样我们才能深入三层梦境。

741

- And you, you knew about this and went along with it?- I trusted him.
- 还有你,你也早知道了,默不吱声?- 我信任他啊。

742

You trusted him? When? When he promised you half his share?
你信任他?怎么?他答应分一半钱给你?

743

No, his whole share.
不,他答应钱全都给我。

744

- Besides, he said he had done it before.- You had done it before? What?With Mal?
- 还有,他说他以前去过。- 你去过?和谁?和<u>玛尔</u>?

745

- 'Cause that works so good?- That has nothing to do with it.
- 有什么好结果没?- 那个和现在没关系。

746

I did what I had to do to get back to my children.
我做了我应该做的,我要回到我的孩子们身边。

747

- So you led us into a war zone with no way out?- There's a way out, alright?
- 所以你就把我们拖入了没有出路的战场?- 有出路的,知道吗?

748

We continue on with the job, and we do this as fast as possible, 
我们继续这一任务,并且尽快地完成,

749

and we get out using the kick, just like before.
到时候用反冲,把我们带出梦境,就像以前一样。

750

Forget it. If we go any deeper, we just raise the stakes.
我歇了。如果我们深入下去,只会遇到更多风险,

751

I am sitting this one hour on this level, worse?
我就在这一层上坐一个小时,会更糟吗?

752

Fischer's security is surrounding this place as we speak. 
我们这样谈话,<u>费希尔</u>的潜意识卫队正在包围这个地方,

753

The ten hours of flight time is a week at this level.
十小时的飞行时间,在这一层上就是一个星期。

754

That means each and every one of us will be killed, that I can guarantee.
那就是说我们每一个人都会死在这里,这一点我可以保证。

755

We have no other choice but to continue on and do it as fast as possible.
我们没有别的选择,只有继续下去,尽快完成任务。

756

Downwards, is the only way forwards.
往下,是往前的唯一出路。

757

Get ready. You, come on.Let's go shake him up.
准备好。你,走吧,我们去震一震他。

758
01:09:34,009 --> 01:09:38,593
I'm insured against kidnaping for up to ten million. This should be very simple.
我上了高达一千万的防绑架险,所以这应该很简单。

759

Shut up! It won't be.
闭嘴!没那么简单。

760

In your father's office, below the bookshelf, is his personal safe.
在你父亲的办公室里,书架下面是他的私人保险柜。

761

- We need the combination.- I don't know any safe.
- 我们需要它的密码。- 我不知道有什么保险箱。

762

It doesn't mean you don't know the combination. Tell us what it is.
那并不代表你不知道密码。告诉我们是什么。

763

I don't know.
我不知道。

764

- We have an old good authority you do know.- Yeah? Who's this authority?
- 我们有权威人士透露,你肯定知道。- 是吗?谁说的?

765

- Five hundred dollars this cost.- Open inside.
- 这个值五百美元。- 看看里面。

766

Cash, cards, ID, and this.
现金、各种卡、身份证、还有这个。

767

- Useful?- Maybe.
- 有用吗?- 也许。

768

- You're on. You've got an hour.- An hour?
- 你出场吧,给你一个小时。- 一个小时?

769

- I was supposed to have all night to crack this.
- Saito wasn't supposed to be shot in the chest.
- 我本来应该有整个晚上来撬他的嘴。- <u>斋藤</u>本来不应该胸前中弹。

770

Got one hour to get something useful, please.
就一小时,弄出点有用的东西,拜托了。

771

- Oh...- What's that?
- 噢……- 那是什么?

772

- Good authority.- Ahh... Oh...
- 那位权威人士。
- 啊…噢……

773

Uncle Peter.
<u>彼得</u>叔叔。

774

- Just... just make them stop.- The combination?
- 让…让他们住手。- 密码?

775

- I don't know it.- What does Browning say you do.
- 我真的不知道。- <u>布朗宁</u>说你知道。

776

I don't know. Just lemme... lemme talk to him, and I'll find out.
我不知道。让我…让我和他谈谈,看看怎么回事。

777

You have one hour. Start talking.
你有一个小时,开谈吧。

778

- Oh...- Are you alright?
- 噢……- 你没事吧?

779

- Oh...- Are you okey?
- 噢……- 你还好吧?

780

Those bastards bad at me for two days.
这些混蛋已经折磨我两天了。

781

They have someone with access to your father's office.
他们闯入你父亲的办公室,

782

- And they're trying to open his safe.- Yeah.
- 想打开他的保险柜。- 是吗?

783

They thought I'd know the combination, but I don't know it.
他们以为我知道密码,但是我真的不知道。

784

- Yeah, well, neither do I. So...- What?
- 是啊,我也不知道,所以……- 什么?

785

Maurice told me that when he passed, you are the only one to be able to open it.
<u>莫里斯</u>跟我说在他去世后,你是唯一能打开它的人。

786

No, he never... he never gave me any combination.
不,他从没…他从没给过我什么密码。

787

Maybe he did, I mean, maybe you just didn't know it was a combination.
也许他说过,我是说,也许只是你不知道那是密码。

788

- Well, what then?- I don't know.
- 那会是什么?- 我不知道,

789

Some meaningful combination of numbers 
based on your... your experiences with Maurice. 
一些有意义的数字组合,基于你们以往的经历。

790

We didn't have very many, um... meaningful experiences together.
我们没有许多…唔…有意义的共同经历。

791

Perhaps, after your mother died.
也许在你母亲去世后就少了。

792

After my mother died, you know what he told me? 
我母亲去世后,你知道他对我说什么?

793

"Robert, there's really nothing to be said."
“<u>罗伯特</u>,我真的没什么可说的。”

794

- Oh, he was bad with emotions.- I was eleven, Uncle Peter.
- 噢,他不善表露感情。- 那时我才十一岁,<u>彼得</u>叔叔。

795

- How's he doing?- He's in a lot of pain.
- 他怎么样了?- 他很痛苦。

796

When we get down to the lower levels, the pain will be less intense.
当我们到下面一层后,疼痛就没那么剧烈了。

797

- And if he dies?- The worst case scenario?
- 要是他死了呢?- 最坏的情况?

798

When he wakes up, his mind is completely gone.
当他醒过来后,他的头脑里会一片空白。

799

- Cobb, I'll still honor the arrangement.- I appreciate that, Saito. But...
- <u>考博</u>,但我仍然会履行我们的协议。- 很感谢你这么说,<u>斋藤</u>,可是…

800

when you wake up, you won't even remember that we had an arrangement.
当你醒过来以后,你都不记得我们有过协议。