《盗梦空间》英文字幕 - 3

时间:2018/4/19 9:41:11  作者:Mho  来源:守望幸福  查看:56487  评论:0
内容摘要:Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture?
401

Shall we take a look at some paradoxical architecture?
我们来看一些悖论式的建筑吧。

402

You're gonna have to master a few tricks, if you're gonna build three complete dream levels.
如果你要建造三层完整的梦境,你必须掌握一些诀窍。

403

Excuse me.
对不起。

404

What kind of tricks?
什么样的诀窍?

405

In a dream, you can cheat architecture into impossible shapes.
在梦里,你可以愚弄建筑结构,将它们塑造成不可能的形状,

406

That lets you create closed loops, 
那可以让你创造出闭合的路线,

407

like the Penrose steps, the infinite staircases.
例如“<u>彭罗斯</u>阶梯”,有无穷的台阶。

408

See?
看到没有?

409

Paradox.
悖论。

410

So a closed loop like that will help you 
disguise the boundaries of the dream you create.
那样的闭合路线会帮你掩饰你创造的梦的边界。

411

But how big do these levels have to be?
但这些梦境层应该有多大?

412

It could be anything from the floor of a building to an entire city.
多大都可以,从一座建筑的一楼层,一直到整座城市。

413

But they have to be complicated enough that we can hide from the projections.
但是它们都必须足够复杂,那样我们才能躲过那些投影。

414

- A maze? - Right, a maze, and the better the maze... 
- 一座迷宫?- 没错,迷宫,迷宫越复杂……

415

Then the longer we have before the projections catch us?
那么我们有越长的时间来和投影进行周旋?

416

- Exactly.- My subconscious seems polite enough.
- 正是。- 我的潜意识应该都很面善。

417

You wait, they'll turn ugly.
你等着瞧好了,他们也会变得面目狰狞的,

418

No one likes to feel someone else messing around in their mind.
没人喜欢感觉到有其他人在他们的头脑里搅和。

419

Cobb can't build anymore, can he?
<u>考博</u>再也不能建造了,是吗?

420

I don't know if he can't, but he won't.
我不知道他是否能,但是他不想。

421

He thinks it's safer if he doesn't know the layouts.
他认为要是他不知道那些设计,那样会更安全一些。

422

- Why?- He won't tell me. I think it's Mal.
- 为什么?- 他不愿告诉我,我想是因为<u>玛尔</u>。

423

- His ex-wife? - No, not his ex.
- 他前妻?- 不,不是前妻。

424

- They're still together? - No, she... 
- 他们还在一起吗?- 不,她…

425

she's dead.
她死了。

426

What you just see in there is just his projection of her.
你在那儿看到的只是他头脑中她的投影。

427

- What was she like in real life? - She was lovely.
- 真实生活中的她是怎么样的?- 她很可爱。

428

- You're seeking a chemist? - Yes.
- 你想找药剂师?- 是的。

429

To formulate compounds for a job.
为你的活儿配制合成药剂。

430

- And to go into the field with us. - No, I rarely go into the field, Mr. Cobb.
- 并和我们一起加入实战。- 不,我很少参加实战,<u>考博</u>先生。

431

We need you there to tailor compounds specific to our needs.
我们需要你到那儿为我们配制出有着特殊需求的药剂。

432

- Which are?- Great depth.
- 什么特殊需求?- 很深的深度。

433

A dream within a dream? Two levels?
梦中梦?两层?

434

- Three.- Not possible.
- 三层。- 不可能。

435

That many dreams within dreams is too unstable.
太多的梦中梦会很不稳定。

436

It is possible.You just have to add a sedative.
有可能,你只要加入镇静剂就可以了。

437

A powerful sedative.
强力镇静剂。

438

- How many team members?- Five.
- 你有几个队员?- 五个。

439

Six.
六个。

440

The only way to know you've done the job is if I go in with you.
为了了解你完成工作的情况,我跟着你。

441

There's no room for tourists on a job like this, Mr. Saito.
这可不是带游客玩的,<u>斋藤</u>先生。

442

This time it seems there is.
这一次似乎得有。

443

This, I think, is a good place to start.I use it everyday.
这药很不错,我想可以用它试试,我每天都用的。

444

- What for?- Here, I'll show you.
- 有什么作用?- 过来,我带你看。

445

- Perhaps, you will not want to see.- After you.
- 也许你还是不看的好。- 你先请。

446

Ten... twelve, all connected.Bloody hell!
十…十二个,全连在一起。亏你想得出来!

447

They come here everyday to share the dream.
他们每天都来这里共享梦境。

448

You see? Very stable.
看到没有?非常稳定。

449

- How long do they dream for?- Three, four hours, each day.
- 他们要做多长时间的梦?- 三、四个小时,每天。

450

- And the dream time? - With this compound?
- 在梦中的时间呢?- 用这个制剂?

451

About 40 hours, each and every day.
大约每天四十个小时。

452

- Why do they do it?- Tell him, Mr. Cobb.
- 为什么他们要这么做?- 告诉他,<u>考博</u>先生。

453

After a while, it becomes the only way you can dream.
用药一段时间,这成了你能做梦的唯一的方式。

454

- Do you still dream, Mr. Cobb?- They come here everyday to sleep?
- 你还做梦吗,<u>考博</u>先生?- 他们每天都来这儿睡觉?

455

No, they come to be woken up.
不,他们来这儿是为了被唤醒,

456

The dream has become their reality. Who are you to say otherwise, uh?
梦已经变成了他们的现实。谁又能说得清梦不是现实呢,嗯?

457

Let's see what you can do.
来看看你的本事如何。

458

You know how to find me.You know what you have to do.
你知道怎样找到我,你知道你应该做什么。

459

Sharp? No?
够劲吗?嗯?

460

- Are you all right, Mr. Cobb? - Yeah, yeah. I'm just fine.
- 你没事吧,<u>考博</u>先生?- 是的,没事,我很好。

461

Robert Fischer, heir to the Fischer-Morrow energy conglomerate.
<u>罗伯特</u>·<u>费希尔</u>,“费希尔能源集团”的继承人。

462

- What's your problem with this Mr. Fischer?- That's not your concern.
- 你和这位<u>费希尔</u>先生有什么问题?- 这不是你要关心的。

463

Mr. Saito, this... this isn't your typical corporate espionage.
<u>斋藤</u>先生,这…这不是你通常的企业间谍行为。

464

You asked me for Inception, I do hope you understand that... 
你是要求我实现“植入思想”,我希望你能明白…

465

the gravity of that request.
这一要求的严重程度。

466

The seed that we plant in this man's mind will grow into an idea.
我们要置入这人头脑里的种子会成长为一个意念,

467

This idea would define him.It may come to change... 
这个意念会界定他成为怎样的人,它也许会改变…

468

it may come to change everything about him.
它也许会完全地改变他。

469

We're the last company standing between them and total energy dominance.
我们公司是最后有可能阻止他们垄断世界能源的了,

470

We can no longer compete.
但我们竞争不过他们。

471

Soon they'll control the energy supply of half the world.
不久,他们就将控制半个世界的能源,

472

In effect, they become a new superpower.
实际上,他们正成为新的超级强权。

473

The world needs Robert Fischer to change his mind.
这个世界需要<u>罗伯特</u>·<u>费希尔</u>改变主意。

474

That's where we come in.
所以我们来了。

475

How is Robert Fischer's relationship with his father?
<u>罗伯特</u>·<u>费希尔</u>与他父亲的关系如何?

476

Rumor is their relationship is quite complicated.
有传言说他们的关系相当复杂。

477

But we can't work based solely on rumor, can we?
但我们不能仅基于传言开展工作,是吗?

478

Can you get me access to this man here, Browning?
你有没有办法让我接近这个人,<u>布朗宁</u>?

479

Fischer Sr.'s right-hand man, Fischer Jr.'s godfather.
老<u>费希尔</u>的左膀右臂,小<u>费希尔</u>的教父。

480

It should be possible, if you can get the right references.
应该有可能,如果你能获得适当的引荐信的话。

481

References are something of a speciality for me, Mr. Saito.
引荐信可以算是我的专长,<u>斋藤</u>先生。

482

I'm not smelling settlement here.
我看不出有什么解决的可能,

483

- Take them down.- Mr. Browning, 
- 把他们拿下。- <u>布朗宁</u>先生,

484

Maurice Fischer's policy is always one of avoiding litigation.
<u>莫里斯</u>·<u>费希尔</u>的方针一直是避免诉讼的。

485

Well, shall we voice your concerns with Maurice directly?
好吧,那我们要不要把你的顾虑直接告诉<u>莫里斯</u>呢?

486

- Not sure if that's necessary.- No, no, no. I think we should.
- 我想不必了。- 不,不,不,我想我们应该问一下。

487

How is he?
他怎么样了?

488

I don't wanna bother him unnecessarily, but...
我不想没事打扰他,但是……

489

Robert, I've told you to keep out the damn...
<u>罗伯特</u>,我告诉过你别……

490

- Just do it!- No, don't speak, Mr. Fischer.
- 快走!- 别说话了,<u>费希尔</u>先生。

491

Never... never do thing what I asked.
从不…从不按我说的做。

492

Leave town.
离开这里。

493

Must be a cherished memory of this.
这一定是段很珍贵的记忆。

494

I put it beside his bed.He hasn't even noticed it.
我把它放在他床边,他甚至都没看上一眼。

495

Robert, we need to talk about the power of attorney. I know this is hard for you...
<u>罗伯特</u>,我们需要谈谈律师的权利,我知道现在谈这个对你有点难……

496

- Not now, Uncle Peter.- But it's imperative that we start to...
- 现在不行,<u>彼得</u>叔叔。- 但是我们必须开始……

497

The vultures are circling.
秃鹫已经在盘旋,

498

It is the sicker Maurice Fischer becomes, the more powerful Peter Browning becomes.
<u>莫里斯</u>·<u>费希尔</u>病得越重,<u>彼得</u>·<u>布朗宁</u>的权力就越大。

499

I've had ample opportunity to observe Browning, 
我已经有了足够的时机去观察<u>布朗宁</u>,

500

adopt his physical presence, study his mannerisms, so on and so forth.
采纳他的体态特征,研究他的言谈举止,诸如此类。

501

So now, in the first layer of the dream, I can impersonate Browning, 
那么在第一层梦里,我可以化身<u>布朗宁</u>,

502

and suggest the concept to Fischer's conscious mind.
向<u>费希尔</u>的意识头脑暗示一些概念。

503

Then, when we take him a level deeper, 
然后,当我们把他带入更深一层梦之后,

504

his own projection of Browning should... should feed that right back to him.
他自己头脑中投影的<u>布朗宁</u>应该…应该会把那些概念完全反馈给他。

505

- So he gives himself the idea?- Precisely.
- 于是他以为那是他自己的意念?- 没错。

506

That's the only way it will stick.It has to seem self-generated.
只有这样才能置入他头脑里,必须让他觉得那是他自己的。

507

Eames, I am impressed.
<u>伊姆斯</u>,不简单啊。

508

Your condescension, as always, is much appreciated, Arthur. Thank you.
与以往一样,你的纡尊降贵我总是很感激的,<u>阿瑟</u>,谢谢。

509

Were you going under on your own?
你一个人在做梦么?

510

No, no. I was just, uh... 
just running some experiments.
不,不,我只是在…呃…在做一些实验。

511

I didn't realize anyone was here. So...
我没注意还有其他人也在这儿。所以……

512

Yeah, I was just... I was working on my totem, actually.
是啊,我…我在弄我的图腾,其实。

513

Here, lemme take a look.So you're learning, huh?
过来,给我看一下。你已经知道了“不能给人看”,哈?

514

An elegant solution for keeping track of reality.
用这样的办法来辨别现实真的很精巧。

515

- Was it your idea?- No, it was, uh...
- 是你的主意吗?- 不,那是…呃…

516

it was Mal's, actually.This is...
那其实是<u>玛尔</u>想出来的。这个是…

517

This one was hers. She'd spin it in a dream 
and it would never topple, just spin and spin.
这个是她的陀螺,她在梦里一转它,就永远不会倒,一直转啊转。

518

- Arthur told me she passed away.- How are the mazes coming along?
- <u>阿瑟</u>跟我说她去世了。- 你的迷宫造得怎么样了?

519

Each level relates to the part of the subject's 
subconscious that we're trying to access, so... 
每一层都与我们想要接近的主体的潜意识的某一部分有联系,因此

520

making the bottom level hospital, so Fischer will bring his father, um... 
把最底层设计成了医院,这样<u>费希尔</u>会把父亲带到那里,唔…

521

You know, actually I have a question about this layout... 
你看,其实关于这个设计我有个问题……

522

No, no, no. Don't... don't show me the specifics.
不,不,不,别…别给我看细节。

523

- Only the dreamer should know the layout.- Why's that so important?
- 只有造梦者才知道设计方案。- 为什么这个那么重要?

524

In case one of us brings in our projections, 
万一我们其他人把我们的投影带进梦里时,

525

we don't want them knowing the details of the maze.
我们不想让这些投影知道迷宫的细节。

526

You mean in case you bring Mal in?You can't keep her out, can you?
你是说万一你把<u>玛尔</u>带进梦里?你无法不让她出现,是吗?

527

- Right.- You can't build 'em because... 
- 是的。- 你自己不能建造它们是因为…

528

if you know the maze, then she knows it.
如果你了解了迷宫的细节,她也就了解了,

529

She'd sabotage the whole operation.
她就会破坏整个行动。

530

- Cobb, did the others know?- No, they don't.
- <u>考博</u>,其他人知道这个吗?- 不,他们不知道。

531

You gotta warn them if this is getting worse.
你应该提醒他们一下,有可能出现很糟糕的情况。

532

No one said it's getting worse!I need to get home.
不会出现很糟糕的情况!我必须回家,

533

- That's all I care about right now.- Why can't you go home?
- 这就是目前我所关心的。- 你为什么不能回家?

534

Because they think I killed her.
因为他们认为是我杀的她。

535

- Thank you.- For what?
- 谢谢你。- 谢什么?

536

For not asking whether I did.
谢你没问我是不是我杀的。

537

"I will split up my father's empire."
“我要拆分我父亲的帝国。”

538

Now this is obviously an idea that Robert himself would choose to reject.
这显然是<u>罗伯特</u>目前会抗拒的意念。

539

Just why we need to plant it deep in his subconscious.
所以我们要做的就是将它深深地植入到他的潜意识之中。

540

Subconscious is motivated by emotion, right? Not reason.
潜意识是由感情驱动的,对吗?而不是理智。

541

We need to find a way to translate this into an emotional concept.
我们需要找到某种方式,将这个转化成感情上的概念。

542

How do you translate a business strategy into an emotion?
你如何将一种商业战略转化成感情?

543

That's what we have to figure out, right?
所以我们得找出办法来,对么?

544

Now, Robert's relationship with his father is stressed, to say the least.
即使退一步说,<u>罗伯特</u>与他父亲的关系也是相当紧张的。

545

Can we remember that, 
能不能这样,

546

we could suggest to him breaking up his father's company as a "screw you" to the old man?
我们让他觉得他拆分他父亲的公司,就是对老头子最好的打击?

547

No, 'cause I think positive emotion trumps negative emotion every time.
不好,我认为积极的感情总是能胜过消极的感情,

548

We all yearn for reconciliation, a catharsis.
我们都渴望和解,精神上的宣泄。

549

We need Robert Fischer to have a positive emotional reaction to all this.
我们需要<u>罗伯特</u>·<u>费希尔</u>对这一切产生积极的感情上的反应。

550

Alright, well, try this, um... 
好吧,要么试试这个,唔…

551

"My father accepts that I want to create for myself, 
“我父亲认可我自己创业,

552

not follow in his footsteps."
而不是追随他的足印。”

553

- That might work.- Might?
- 这也许行。- 也许?

554

- We need to do a little better than "might."
- Oh, thank you for your contribution, Arthur.
- 我们需要的比“也许”更强一点。- 噢,谢谢你的贡献,<u>阿瑟</u>。

555

Forgive me for wanting a little specificities.Specificity?
原谅我要求一些针对性,针对性,懂吗?

556

Inception is not about being specific.When we get inside his mind, 
“植入”的过程可不一定那么明确,当我们进入到他的头脑之后,

557

we're gonna have to work with what we find.
我们必须学会见机行事才行。

558

On the top level, we open up his relationship with his father, 
在最上层时,我们开始打造他与父亲间的关系,

559

say, "I will not follow in my father's footsteps."
即:“我不想追随我父亲的足印。”

560

Then the next level down, we feed him,  "I will create something for myself."
然后在下一层,我们灌输给他:“我要为我自己创业。”

561

Then, by the time we hit the bottom level, we bring out the big guns... 
然后,当我们到达底层时,我们端出致命武器……

562

- "My father doesn't want me to be him. - Exactly.
- “我父亲不想让我成为另一个他。”- 正是。

563

With three layers down, the dreams are gonna collapse...
在三层梦境之下,梦会变得很脆弱……

564

With the slightest disturbance.
即使是对最微弱的扰动。

565

Sedation, for a sleep... 
睡眠中的镇静效果,

566

stable enough to create three layers of dreaming, 
we have to combine with an extremely powerful sedative.
为了创造出稳定的三层梦境,我们必须结合强劲的镇静剂。

567

Good night.
晚安。

568

The compound we'll be using to share the dream 
creates very clear connection between dreamers, 
我们用来共享梦境的药剂会在彼此之间产生清晰的连接,同时…

569

whilst actually accelerating brain function.
它还会加快大脑的功能。

570

In other words, it gives us more time on each level.
换句话说,在每一层梦境中它会给我们更多的时间。

571

Brain function in the dream will be about twenty times normal.
梦中大脑的功能比通常要快二十倍。

572

When you enter a dream within that dream, the effect is compounded.
如果你进入到梦中之梦,那效果还会翻番。

573

- Three dreams, that's ten hour times twenty...
- I'm sorry, uh... math's never my strong subject. 
- 三层梦相当于十小时乘以二十……- 对不起,数学从来就不是我的强项,

574

- How much time is that? - It's a week the first level down. 
- 到底是多长时间?- 第一层是一个星期,

575

Six months the second level down.And the third level...
第二层是六个月,第三层是……

576

Ten years. Who would wanna be stuck in a dream for ten years?
十年。谁会愿意在一个梦里耗上十年?

577

Depends on the dream.
那得看你做什么梦了。

578

So once we've made the plant, how do we get out?
那么我们一旦完成任务,我们怎么回来呢?

579

I'm hoping you have something more elegant in mind than shooting me in the head?
我希望你们已经想好了更文明的办法,而不是朝我头上开一枪。

580

- A kick.- What's a kick?
- 用反冲/踢。- 什么是反冲?

581

This, Ariadne, would be a kick.
这个,<u>阿里阿德涅</u>,就叫反冲。

582

It's that feeling of falling, you get the 
jolts to wake. It snaps you out of the dream.
感觉到坠落就会将你震醒,使你猛然脱离梦境。

583

Are we gonna feel a kick with this kind of sedation?
用了那么强力的镇静剂后我们还能感觉到反冲吗?

584

Oh, that's the clever part.
噢,妙就妙在这里,

585

I customize the sedative to leave inner ear function unimpaired.
我特制的镇静剂不会影响内耳“平衡器感觉器”的功能,

586

That way, however deep the sleep, the sleeper still feels falling, or tipping.
那样一来,无论你的睡眠有多深,你仍然能感觉到坠落,或翻倒。

587

The trick is to synchronize a kick that can penetrate all three levels.
关键点是要使反冲同步,而且它能穿越所有三层梦境。

588

We can use a musical countdown to synchronize different kicks.
我们可以利用音乐倒数计时器来同步不同层内的反冲。

589

He hasn't any surgery schedule, no dental, nothing.
他没有任何的手术安排、看牙医的安排,什么都没有。

590

Wasn't he supposed to have a knee operation?
他不需要做个膝盖手术吗?

591

Nothing. Nothing they'd put him under for, anyway.
We need... we need at least a good ten hours.
没有,没有什么能有机会让他睡眠。我们…至少需要实足的十个小时。

592

Sydney to Los Angeles, 
<u>悉尼</u>到<u>洛杉矶</u>,

593

one of the longest flights in the world.He makes it every two weeks.
是世界上最长的飞行时间之一,他每两星期都要飞一趟。

594

And he must be flying private.
那他也是用他的私人飞机。

595

Not if there were unexpected maintenance with his plane.
要是他的私人飞机需要意外维修的话就不行了。

596

- It'd have to be a 747.- Why is that?
- 那就需要一架波音747。- 为什么?

597

'Cause on a 747, pilots are up top, and the first class cabin's in the nose, 
因为747上飞行员在上面,头等舱位于机头。

598

so no one would walk through.
所以没有人走来走去。

599

But you'd have to buyout the entire cabin, and the first class flight attendant.
但是你得买下整个头等舱,以及头等舱的服务人员。

600

I bought the airline.It seemed neater.
我买了那家航空公司,这样好像更方便了。